Animation

Thursday, September 22, 2011

About Me

Writing in blog is my hobby so I finally created this blog to convert my day to day life experiences in words. Born in beautiful hill station called Mirik(located at 26°54′N 88°10′E / 26.9°N 88.17°E) which is under Darjeeling district of West Bengal,India. Currently live in Kolkata but I always miss Mirik. For me life is given to us to enjoy and make it worth living in planet called Earth.

Love to listen music a lot, read technical(computer related)
books,newsletter etc. and political articles. I hate people who support communalism, who spread violence in the name of religion,who believe in castism and racism.Just live your life with love and care because who knows what will happen within second.

I am second son of my family. My father Mr. S D Tamang is retired WBSEDCL emloyee who always support me as my mother B D Tamang and elder brother Kamal Tamang do. Currently we live in Champasari   under Siliguri subdivision. In my college days I wanted to pursue career in Biological science but settled in career of IT support.

Its now journey of over 8 years in IT support and currently working for Fortune 500 IT major Cognizant Technology Solutions(http://www.cognizant.com) in Kolkata as SCCM(System Centre Configuration Manager) SME.This month(July 2016), I've been promoted to Senior Associate.Before CTS, I worked in Energetic Financial Research Pvt. Ltd. ,Dynamic Commodities Pvt. Ltd. and Alcatel-Lucent(Telecom MNC who owns Bell Labs..hope everybody knows Bell Labs) project and learnt many technologies in Windows.Life in IT support is always challenging and required much patience. Time comes when one has to keep cool and try to analyze the matter before doing any troubleshooting step. I worked with many kind of people from lazy frog to jumping jack monkey like attitude people in my career. I did mistakes but also did many productive works too.

Those were wonderful and everlasting experiences when I flashbacked my life to college and school days. I enjoyed a lot with friends when I was in Siliguri college. Although now we all friends are busy with our own lives but we always remember college days and I hope that each and everyone always remember a day and shares it to others.

Let me finally describe my life,like-dislike,dream shortly in traditional way:

Name: Kiran Kumar Tamang
Date of Birth: 21st January
Parents: S D Tamang(Ex-WBSEDCL)and B D Tamang(housewife)
Wife: Menuka Tamang(employee of Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India)
Brother: Kamal Tamang(Sport editor of Nepali daily Himalaya Darpan)
Horoscope: Aquarius
Birth place: Earth/Asia/India/WestBengal/Darjeeling/Mirik
Interest: Listening music, watching meaningful movies and cricket, reading IT related articles including hacking,making friendship.
Like: while(color),momo(food),jeans(cloth),water(drinks),cold(weather)
Dislike: people with communal feelings and fake talkers(human being),
Book: IT technical books, any inspirational and motivational books
Favorite film actors: Amitabh Bachan, Aamir Khan,SRK,Tom Hanks,Robert De Niro,Leonardo Di Caprio,Russel Crowe(based upon acting)
Favorite Male singers: Narayan Gopal, Sabin Rai, Mohamad Rafi,Kishore Kumar, Mohit Chuahan, KK,Shaan,Sonu Nigam,Kailash Kher,Marshall Bruce Mathers III aka Eminem
Favorite Female singers: Aruna Lama,Lata Mangehskar, Aasha Bhosle,Alka Yagnik,Shreya Ghosal,Norah Jones
Favorite Band: Mantra,1974 AD,RHCP,Eagles,Green Day,Smashing Pumpkin, Jimi Hendrix,Deep Purple,Scorpion
Favorite music: Rock(specially alternative,punk,hard and soft),Instrumental,JaZz,Rap(I don't listen single type of music always),unplugged version
People(I take inspirations from): Albert Einstein,Thomas Alva Edison, Tenzing Norgey Sherpa,Lance Armstrong, Gandhi
Game: Cricket
Sportperson I like: Sachin Tendulkar, Pele, Diego Maradona,Messi,Cristiano Ronaldo, Sunil Chettri, Baichung Bhutia,Pete Sampras, Roger Federer, Andre Agassi, Michael Schumacher, Steffi Graff, Micheal Phelps
Most valuable thing: Water
I want to be:Happy human being.
Moto of my life: "Live and let live"..."Live for others,Live for the Earth"

1 comment:

 

Copyright © 2012 • Kiran Tamang's Blog • Design by Kiran Tamang