Animation

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

21.11.2011 evening at City Centre 2

It was 2007 winter when I met Abdul Latief and Aftab Alam at Jetking. We came from different corners of the Earth but within few months we were friends FOREVER.

Today I felt better when I met these two gentlemen at City Centre together in my NANO treat. We planned to met on last Sunday but it was failed because Aftab was busy attending a wedding party of one of his close family member. Same day we planned to meet at City Centre2 (Newtown, Rajahat) on 21st Oct 2011 and it became reality.

I had beautiful evening with my near n dear friends and thanks myself for having such understanding people who  are more than friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2012 • Kiran Tamang's Blog • Design by Kiran Tamang