Animation

Thursday, May 17, 2012

My new friends

Folks, I have two friends with me. I talk with them, my day starts with them and end nights with them. They are just awesome. Let me introduce them with you all.

Oh!!! whats that? you may ask: oops!! do you called them "friends"? Yes for me they are my friends, good friends. 

First is "Cloud Computing Bible".He( I prefer to say) shares me with information on cloud computing, the GREEN TECHNOLOGY Second friend "Virtualization for Dummies" shares me with information on Virtualization and its impact on IT industry and how it supports for GREEN TECHNOLOGY. Superb!! I always support GO GREEN concept and these two friends of mine give me all new information about the same. Its going to be new learning days with them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2012 • Kiran Tamang's Blog • Design by Kiran Tamang